This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between 4your.co.in and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. 4your.co.in may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered with or without prior notification.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department (email@example.com) so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
The initial service term of the agreement shall begin on the date that 4your generates an e-mail message announcing the activation of the account (the "Service Commencement Date") and shall continue either monthly or annually depending on the term picked by the customer. Upon expiration of the initial term, this agreement shall automatically renew for the same length as the initial term unless 4your or the customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least one (1) days prior to the expiration of the initial term or the then-current renewal term, as applicable. The initial term and any renewal term may be referred to collectively in this agreement as the "Term."
Suspension of Service:Customer agrees that 4your may suspend services to the customer without notice and without liability if: (i) 4your reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the AUP; (ii)Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP; (iii) 4your reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv)as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. Customer shall pay 4your's reasonable reinstatement fee if service is reinstituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
Termination:The Agreement may be terminated by Customer prior to the expiration of the initial term or any renewal term without further notice and without liability if 4your fails in a material way to provide the service in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and does not cure the failure within ten (10) days of Customer's written notice describing the failure in reasonable detail. The agreement may be terminated by 4your prior to the expiration of the initial term or any renewal term without further notice and without liability as follows: (i) upon ten (10) days notice if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under the agreement; (ii) Customer materially violates any other provision of the agreement, including the AUP, and fails to cure the violation within seven (7) days of a written notice from 4your describing the violation in reasonable detail; (iii) upon one (1) days notice if Customer's service is used in violation of a material term of the AUP more than once, or (iv) upon one (1) days notice if Customer violates Section 7 (Customer Information) of this agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten (10) days advance notice if the other party admits insolvency, makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, files for bankruptcy or similar protection, is unable to pay debts as they become due, has a trustee or receiver appointed over all or a substantial portion of its assets, or enters into an agreement for the extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of its obligations.
3. copyright: Services provided to the Customer by4your.co.in may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material, material that is with "adult content" only.4your.co.in reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
Pornography and Child pornography are prohibited, including: sexual content, or direct links to adult content elsewhere. This applies for sites that promote any illegal activity, violence or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the Internet. Links to such material are also prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content or links are: Pornography, Child Pornography, Hackers applications/archives, "Warez" sites, proxy applications, IRC, rapidleech (and similar), torrents, torrents listings, spam applications.
4. Refund: Within the first 30 days as a 4your.co.in customer, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our hosting services, we will cancel your account and refund your money for your hosting service. During the first 180 days of the service as a client, you can opt out to cancel your account, and regardless of your commitment (1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc), you will be pro-rated for all unused hosting fees based on our standard monthly package pricing. On refund, for all accounts that have been Upgraded/Downgraded/Changed OS, there will be a Rs 1800.00 non-refundable fee for each incident. For Clients with multiple accounts, the starting date is defined as the earliest date that they become a client of4your.co.in. There is not refund for partially used month after the first 30 days as a client.
The 30 days money back guarantee and 180 Days Risk Free do NOT cover the following:
• Domain: Registration/Transfer/ID protection
• Private SSL fees
• All fees in section #15 of SLA
• Additional static IPs and additional site builder licenses
• Control Panel: there is no refund for partially used month(s)
5. Client Warrantee: Customer shall ensure that its use of4your.co.in's network services shall not disrupt4your.co.in, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. Customer is responsible for the security of all files and content installed under the hosting account and is required to maintain any software installed to up to date version in order to avoid security breaches. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber,4your.co.in reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any4your.co.in user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of4your.co.in's connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by4your.co.in shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of 4your.com's service, 4your.co.in's equipment or any site hosted on any 4your.co.in network.
Customer agrees not to utilize the 4your.co.in service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. Violating this clause may result in service interruption or account cancellation.
Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on 4your.co.in does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. 4your.co.in reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. All communications to/from 4your's personnel via e-ticket, email, and live chat are confidential and property of 4your, and therefore can not be disclosed or distributed without our written consent.
4your.co.in requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. 4your.co.in cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
If 4your.co.in becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, 4your.co.in, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
6. Backup and Data Loss: 4your is not responsible for files or data loss. It is the client full responsibility for file and data transfer and maintaining backup file of your own account.Backup are used solely for 4your restoration of emergency or server restoration only. There will be no backups for accounts that have been suspended or terminated. Accounts that have past due invoice or suspended due to non-payment, 4your will not be responsible for any data loss.
7. Spam \ Mass Email Policy
Under no circumstance may any 4your services be used to send unsolicited Email. Mass Emailing is strictly forbidden for any purpose without prior approval by a senior administrator. Any user found to be in violation of this policy will have their service suspended or terminated without notice. If a blacklisting occurs while an IP address is under a user's control their service will be immediately and permanently suspended. An administrative fee for $85 will also be applied to the account on file to cover the costs for cleaning up the IP space and dealing with complaints. An additional $50 per hour charge will also be added to this fee for any time spent past the first hour.